There is a line from a Maya Angelou poem:
A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE...
a good piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in her family…
and so, now I do!
This was an "investment" for me. It's great for watching TV (the chaise part) and great for naps (the sofa part). It's quite a color too! I tried to talk myself into a more "traditional" [brown] color but I kept coming back to the red! It makes my once spacious living room look small[er]....but that's ok! I like "the chofa"!

Looks great! I hereby posit that the next home you move into will have a steep staircase with two 90 degree turns. Your friends will curse. You will have a mysterious "bad back" acting up that day. You will have good, cold beer for your helpers. *smile*
ReplyDeleteNata: you deserve to have a "bad back" that day too, since you moved me out of WI, you are exempt to move me back into WI....anyway I think I'd rather pay "professional movers" this next time....due to my "bad back" *smile*
ReplyDelete