I treated myself to a walk in the woods today @ a local county park.
When walking in the woods do you ever notice that the doors to the Faerie Realms creak on their hinges? I don't know if the doors are opening or closing as I walk by, but I appreciate the sound of creaking wood on wood. [smile] Others my think it's tree branches rubbing together but I prefer to think the former.
It is a beautiful Spring/Ostara Day. The Red buds are vibrant purple, the sky a vibrant blue and the new green of the Tulip trees are stunning; contrasting colors all at once. Sunlight dappling shadows in between new branches.
mmmmm........ [smile]
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well it was cold and nasty here.. but.... finally today it began to get nice.. sigh.. the sun is out in full.. and the warmth is astounding..yea.. raked the hostas in the back of my home along the driveway.. it was quite nice. Hugs,
ReplyDeleteWolfie