Sunday, August 14, 2011

Howdy!!


hhhmmm....it's been over a year since I posted....bad blogger.
Ready? (tho , those that are reading, know this already....probably)
I got the job I wanted in March 2010. I bought a house, accepted the offer in March 2010. I moved in May 2010. I love my house. I love(d) my job. All was perfect and well. I "met" Tom at Thanksgiving....we had known one another for several months as friends, and then things shifted and we have been dating and in love since December 2010. WOO HOO! In May 2011 I was released from my hospice job, my dream job!! GAK!! Needless to say it was an awful blow. I was out of work miraculously for 6 weeks. I am now employed as a visiting nurse for Home Health United. Still doing home care. I love this job too...and they like me!!! I love my house. My spent those weeks off "catching up" the gardens around the house. My friends/chosen family have stood by me and supported me in amazing ways, too numerous to count this past year & months. Thank you!
This is a lot of news in a short space and almost silly to update. Redz is well, often outdoors weather permitting on a zip line. I am on FB often and do more updates there than here. Perhaps I'll change that? I don't know. We'll see where I take this blog now. Peace Out Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment