Monday, February 15, 2010

Ingelside Farms, Buckingham, VA

My dear friend Nancy owns a sheep farm.
She is giving away sheep's milk soap wrapped in sheep's wool.
I'm posting this link to enter her giveaway contest for said soap.
http://keepingthefarm.blogspot.com/2010/02/ingleside-farm-felted-soap-giveaway.html
cut and paste this link to enter!

p.s. I a well aware that I have not posted any blog new updates in quite some time....many of you that follow the blog have been following the saga on Facebook.
Digest version: House offer & accepted on 12/1/09. Closed 1/15/10. Drove to Madison, WI and arrived there 1/17/10. As of today, still currently an unemployed nurse. Several applications and interviews later - no job. Still waiting to hear about the job I really, really want: a RN Case Mgr position at HospiceCare.
It's great to be back in WI. My friends [family] have been very supportive and welcoming!
redz has been a bit stressed and miffed that his routine has been disrupted. He has been unable to go outdoors since we arrived. I'm living in an efficiency condo sublet for now. Once I get a job I shall get a house.
That's the short story. All is relatively well.

Thanks for being patient, once again.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment